Mino Automation USA Inc is hiring welding engineers. The welding engineer will be responsible for the joining processes related to system integrations of automotive industry, mainly BIW and Tier one.
- Employ extensive knowledge of physics, engineering, metallurgy, materials, welding, and standards to design, examine, and evaluate welds/joints as well as to plan, supervise, and document welding/joining operations in accordance with relevant codes, contracts or drawings.
- These joining processes include resistance spot welding, laser welding, SPR (Self-piercing riveting), Clinching, adhesive, FDS (Flow Drill Screw) and MIG welding for steel, Boron-treated steel and aluminum.
- Integrate and commission joining processes either in house or at customer sites.
- Work closely with customers to make sure the joining processes in a production line can be up to speed ASAP.
- The location will be either in our Headquarters in auburn hills, MI or our branch in Austin, TX
— Read More